This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning messages

When I was making changes to my configuration, I got these messages in my log:

11/14/2009 5:22:33 PM Warning 'status' property on device Russound Jareds Bedroom was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.11/14/2009 5:22:33 PM Warning 'status' property on device Russound Master Bedroom was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.11/14/2009 5:22:33 PM Warning 'status' property on device Russound Kids Playroom was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.11/14/2009 5:22:33 PM Warning 'status' property on device Russound Joshuas Bedroom was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.11/14/2009 5:22:33 PM Warning 'status' property on device Russound Dining Room/Garage was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.

I am running HS 2.4.01 and the latest version of the plugin

- Mike

This plugin an others need to be updated to dismiss this warning.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp:

Any clue when this is going to happen. Any time I try to mess with this plugin, it now locks to webserver and I can not access HS. I have to wait 20 minutes and then I can regain access to the webserver

Comment

Isn't this an HST plug-in?
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

yes

Comment

Rupp:

Any idea when these HS plugins are going to be updated!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X