This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with the plugin and UNO-TS2s

I just recently installed the Russound plugin (v 1.3.0.0 w/ HS v2.4.0.11) to use with my CAM6.6 (f/w v 2.00.01). I have 3 UNO-S2s (f/w v 3.01.01) connected to the CAM6.6 as well as 3 UNO-TS2s (f/w 1.67 & screen v 5.00.02). One of my UNO-TS2s in connected directly to the controller port in the back of the CAM6.6 and the other 2 are connected to the CAM6.6 via SA-ZX3s.

The plugin seems to work fine with the 3 UNO-S2s. And the plugin seems to be able to control the 3 UNO-TS2s, however my issue comes in with the Device/Home page and the 3 UNO-TS2s being updated with any information when a person uses the UNO-TS2 (the UNO-S2s are updated with things like volume, source, etc. on the Device page when a person uses it)

Am I missing something or possibly have something setup wrong?

Thanks,

John

FYI, I turned on the Russound Debugging and went to some of the physical controllers to change channels and volume on the CAM6.6 and I see events for Zones 1, 2 and 6 (all the UNO-S2 zones) and nothing at all for zones 3, 4 and 5 (the UNO-TS2 zones). Not sure if that helps, but I thought it was very interesting
    Last edited by ; February 25, 2010, 05:09 PM. Reason: Addition Info
Working...
X