X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in status and compatibility?

Hello all,

I'm considering whole house audio options and have narrowed it down on the hardware side to Russound or Nuvo. Both have their pros/cons.

I've taken a look at both plugin forums and want to clear things up, if anyone has advice. Does the current plugin work with Russound CAM6.6 amps? Are there any firmware changes on the CAM6.6 that might make the answer different, or are they basically all the same?

I see that plugin updates haven't come out for this plugin for some time. I know Homeseer lists the CAM6.6 as being compatible with this plugin, I just wanted to get some real-world feedback.

I'll be posting a similar query in the NUVO plugin forum.

Thanks for the help in advance!

No one? I assume someone must be using the russound plugin successfully...

Comment

from what i understand this plugin will not be ported to hs3.

not sure about the 6.6
      HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
      https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

I have a CAM6.6 and under HS2 it works well with both the HS plugin and BLRussound.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Working...
        X