This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TED shares values with other plug ins

I’m quite new to HSPRO and bumping my way along. I’m having trouble with ADIO100 and TED plug ins. They are both occupying the same code number, so my ADIO values are showing TED values and have the same code number. I thought by removing TED by way of the Add-Remove I could alleviate the ADIO so I can have correct values to do my set up for triggers, but TED is hanging on, it still lives in my Device list and is still sharing values with the ADIO, it’s not updating anymore, but even the control buttons to trigger Digital outputs were aligning themselves with the TED values as well. My attempts to remove TED, finds me looking for a reason since it’s still there, and I’m not knowledgeable enough to understand coding to know the reason why this is happening, perhaps my rookie mistakes when I installed the plug ins and didn’t save my configurations with a re-start and my bumbling attempts afterwards, and what not.
    Now I have made quite a few mistakes learning my way around I’m thinking about removing Homesser and re-installing it to start fresh, also to see if I can get the proper alignment of values. Can I expect to clean the slate with a removal and install of HSPRO, as far as devices go my setup isn’t something I can’t re-do, and better now I have a better idea of how things should be set up.
    Can anyone explain why I have wound up with these double values and what pre cautions I should consider when I start again. Any advice how I should clean the slate?
    Last edited by Rupp; March 14, 2013, 06:48 AM.
Working...
X