Clear All

Media Player plug-in BETA 2.5.0.10 posted

Media Player plug-in 2.5.0.10

Changes:

* Fixed ability to play a playlist that contains a radio station
    * Fixed some errors related to playing radio stations

Download:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...r_2_5_0_10.msi
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Thanks Rich!

Glad to see you made it to work today in the snow.

Looking forward to using all the new updates to Media Player within HSTouch.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Rich:

A long time ago you were talking about being able to play music from one computer and listening to it through Homeseer speaker. Did you ever get that function to work? If so, what do I have to do to make this work?

Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

Just a quick report, my streaming radio playlists are working again.

Thanks for fixing that!!
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

For those of you working with HSTouch and want to add tracks to the current playlist, here is the latest HSTouch. Make sure you update your clients (Windows and CE) also with this installer (or just copy the client EXE from the designer installation, clients folder). The help file is updated.

Notes on changes:

* There is a new action to add a track to the playlist. If you use the music selector, make sure the checkbox "Do not control associated device" is checked in the status association dialog. This will keep the selected track from playing when you click on it. After selecting a track, you can have a button that when clicked will add the track to the current playlist. If you want to add an album or artist, then use a listbox that is associated with albums or artists.

* The iPhone client is updated, but only beta testers who gave me their device ID can test this.

Latest HSTouch:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...h_1_0_0_20.exe

Latest iPhone client:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...iphone_1_3.zip

Comment

It seems a little quiet on the media player plug-in front after all the recent activity. Perhaps all issues are now resolved

I still see a couple of problems with the current playlist in HSTouch although I don't know if they are unique to my system.

1. If the current playlist is cleared from the aspx page, then this is never reflected in the current playlist listbox in HSTouch. I have to re-start the HSTouch client in order to clear the list.

2. If I add a track to the current playlist with the new HSTouch action, then the current playlist listbox is not updated until the screen on which it resides is closed and re-opened.

Is there is a way to force the current playlist listbox to refresh ?

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              here is the latest HSTouch. Make sure you update your clients
              The link here does not work I assume the more recent H/S Touch in that forum is the one to use?

Originally posted by rjh View Post

Notes on changes:

* There is a new action to add a track to the playlist. If you use the music selector, make sure the checkbox "Do not control associated device" is checked in the status association dialog. This will keep the selected track from playing when you click on it. After selecting a track, you can have a button that when clicked will add the track to the current playlist. If you want to add an album or artist, then use a listbox that is associated with albums or artists.
              I can select a track but the entire album goes into the playlist box. If I go to the album I can select add track and just the top track is added. Does HS Touch work the same as the web page where I can select individual tracks?
              John

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this a long time, but...

Anyway, look at the attached image below. Why is the combobox with the volume levels so damn wide? I see this when using Firefox and Chrome, in Internet Explorer it seems just as wide, but it is cut at the end of the table.
                Attached Files
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

On the HS status page for media player there are three buttons for controlling shuffle mode. Two of them, "Shuffle" and "Order" work. The "Sort" button doesn't appear to do anything. When I use my own page to set shuffle mode to Sort (MusicAPI.Shuffle = 3) the devicestring for the shuffle device is set to "Not Muted".

jim

Comment

Right, the sort function has been removed since we are now using the track management from the player, which does not support sort. I will remove it from the aspx page.

Originally posted by jsteed View Post
                    On the HS status page for media player there are three buttons for controlling shuffle mode. Two of them, "Shuffle" and "Order" work. The "Sort" button doesn't appear to do anything. When I use my own page to set shuffle mode to Sort (MusicAPI.Shuffle = 3) the devicestring for the shuffle device is set to "Not Muted".

jim

Comment

Media Player play URL to other HS Speaker clients

Hi,

Is there a way to play a streaming radio URL to a specific Homeseer speaker client? And if yes, how do I do it?

Ron

Comment

No I think you can only play anything from the WMP plugin to the PC's default sound card and nothing else. It would be nice to have though.

Comment

Yes, it would be a very nice wannahave. It will allow users to build a multizone audio system.

Comment

Originally posted by rwitkamp View Post
                            Yes, it would be a very nice wannahave. It will allow users to build a multizone audio system.
                            JRMC Media Center!! I've been watching all these great media player api updates and just waiting for them to be rolled into the JRMC plugin. That's what I use, mainly because of the multizone feature.
                            Plugins:
                            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
                            X