Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current playlist Selector is empty in HStouch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current playlist Selector is empty in HStouch?

I just installed version .12 ( I thought I had done it months ago, but what'cha gonna do), and suddenly the Current Playlist Selector in HStouch is empty.

Am I missing something?
    (Still running HS Pro 2.4.0.11)
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Anybody?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I've checked and it does not work for me either, i'm running HSTouch Server .21 and WMP plugin .12...I don't use it in HSTouch so i've never noticed it before. Might just constantly displays a single entry saying Nothing.

Might be worth posting to the beta thread as Rich may subscribe to that one and be able to answer if there is a bug...

Comment

I had an issue recently. So I upgraded to Windows Media Player 11 and rescanned for the music library. Restarted HS2 and then restarted the client and all was fine.

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
          Might just constantly displays a single entry saying Nothing.
          Yeah, that's what's happening. I'll post in the beta thread, or open a ticket.

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
          I had an issue recently. So I upgraded to Windows Media Player 11 and rescanned for the music library. Restarted HS2 and then restarted the client and all was fine.
          I already have WMP 11, but I'll try restarting HS and all HStouch clients.

Comment

Are you running HS as a service by any chance?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              I already have WMP 11, but I'll try restarting HS and all HStouch clients.
              Reminder that from inside of WMP11 you will need to rescan your library if you weren't aware.

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
                Reminder that from inside of WMP11 you will need to rescan your library if you weren't aware.
                I'll try that, but I don't see why it would help. All my tracks are still present and the plugin works and play music, it's just the Current Playlist that is empty...

But then again, this has something to do with computers; anything is possible...

I'm not running HS as a service, and everything works perfeclty. But I can't select tracks from the current playlist as it displays as "Nothing". On the plugins webpage everything seems to be in order.

Comment

*bump*

I've tried everything:
                  1. Deleted the entire library
                  2. Reinstalled the plugin
                  3. Moved my whole setup to a (virtual) Windows XP machine

But still: The current playlist selector only displays "Nothing".

And now the playback position and track length is not shown either. Don't know when that happened...

Comment

That is interesting. I run JRMC so complete different plugin and I have the same problem.

Marcel

Comment

Working...
                    X