This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request for MusicAPI

I'm using http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...e/MusicAPI.htm for the documentation, and there are some extensions to the API that could make it much more useful (unless there's a way to do this that I don't see).

All the LibGet... API just return a list of strings, which is not as much info as you would like. For example, if I search for a particular track, it would be nice to be able to tell the artist/album/genre information from that track. Right now if you get multiple tracks back, there's no way to distinguish them from each other.

On a related note, it would be nice to get information back about a track without having to play it.

So in general it would be nice if there were a way for the LibGet... to return an array of objects where the LibGetAlbums would have the Artist (at least) and maybe Genre, adn the LibGetTracks would have the Artist/Album/Genre info, as well as the length of the track.

If there's a way to do this, please let me know. If not and there's any thought to updating the plugin, these changes would be great!

Dan
Working...
X