This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys-

I give in, you win! The Images are back on the status page in the latest version, 1.0.2569.29674, in the updater now.

A note on the ASPX pages: In HomeSeer 2.2, there is a new ASPX method, which causes these to load MUCH faster. If you are running the beta, the page should only take a while to load on the first visit, but then be almost instantaneous thereafter.

Bryan- What is the error you are seeing with multiple devices? If you are having problems, please either post here or submit a help ticket. You can also email me directly at rj [at] homeseer.com, and I will do what I can to resolve any issues with the plugin.
    -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Thanks

Thanks RJ...

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by RJ View Post
        Bryan- What is the error you are seeing with multiple devices? If you are having problems, please either post here or submit a help ticket. You can also email me directly at rj [at] homeseer.com, and I will do what I can to resolve any issues with the plugin.
        RJ. Sorry for the late reply. I've not seen the multiple TStats show up again recently, but I've not been playing much with it either. There was no "error", but just the fact that two "Termostat 11" devices were showing up in the plug-in when you would go into the "Configure Thermostats" section of the plug-in, and then there would be two in the status list. If it happens again I'll try to note the circumstances.

Thanks for the latest updates to the plug-in. The status page is much nicer now.

I've got "other" issues which I'll post in a new thread.

Comment

Working...
        X