This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using a condition with my Camstat

I have successfully set up an event with my Cam stat that turns the fan on for 10 min every 60min. In order to do this I have to first switch the mode to fan and then turn the fan on and finally switch the mode back to furnace. I would like to set up a condition that would not activate this event if the furnace was already running at the time. I looked at the options that came up when I selected condition but didn't know if any of the options would do this.

Also a note that could be passed on to the manufacture. It would really be nice if you could run the fan while its in the correct mode. If I have a computer crash or something while its in the fan mode for 10min. it wouldn't get switched back to heat. This seems like an obvious thing when making an automated stat..

Hello,

There are no conditions for the plugin right now. I agree that this is a valid feature request, but because this is a free plugin it will have to go on the back burner for a while. Within the next few weeks, I will post a build with conditions to the thermostats.
    -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Working...
    X