This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCS TZ-16 Status Screen Update

I have been running the TZ-16 thermostat with homeseer 2.1.102.0 revision for a while. I can control the thermostat with homeseer but, on the homeseer status screen I can't seem to get the current status of the thermostat to display reliably.

Right now the current temp is showing 67 constantly, HSP 6 (set to 66), CSP:70 (correct and tracking changes), Mode Auto (correct and tracking changes), Fan Auto (correct and tracking changes).

These conditions have remained constant through several computer reboots. I'm using the HomePro USB Zwave interface.

I used to be able to get the status screen to update correctly with the previous vsn of Homeseer by cycling the fan in and out of Auto. Since updating to 2.1.102 that doesn't seem to working anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions on some things to try?

Thanks, Curt
    Last edited by Poove; January 18, 2007, 08:17 PM. Reason: Changing reply notification

Poove,

As of yesterday I am experiencing the same issues. Did you submit a Help Ticket?

RichS

Comment

Same Problem new decade!

Originally posted by Poove View Post
      I have been running the TZ-16 thermostat with homeseer 2.1.102.0 revision for a while. I can control the thermostat with homeseer but, on the homeseer status screen I can't seem to get the current status of the thermostat to display reliably.

Right now the current temp is showing 67 constantly, HSP 6 (set to 66), CSP:70 (correct and tracking changes), Mode Auto (correct and tracking changes), Fan Auto (correct and tracking changes).

These conditions have remained constant through several computer reboots. I'm using the HomePro USB Zwave interface.

I used to be able to get the status screen to update correctly with the previous vsn of Homeseer by cycling the fan in and out of Auto. Since updating to 2.1.102 that doesn't seem to working anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions on some things to try?

Thanks, Curt
      Still (attempting to) run the same hardware. Updated the HS to vsn. I'm running to 2.4.0.6. The status screen will show the TS16 thermostat but the setpoints etc. are not accurate. If I left click on the TS16, from the status screen, to the modify device screen for the TZ16 and perform a Rescan the status screen will then show the correct status information for the TZ16.
      Is there something I may not have setup correctly to enable HS to track the current status of the TZ16? I don't know how to write scripts but could you write a script to periodically rescan the TZ16 to keep the status updated?

Also, is there a good beginner tutorial for writing scripts where I could start getting my feet wet?

Thanks, Curt

Comment

This should all be fixed in the next release of HomeSeer. In the mean time if you want to do a beta test you can load the latest beta of HS to test this to see if it's working correctly.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          This should all be fixed in the next release of HomeSeer. In the mean time if you want to do a beta test you can load the latest beta of HS to test this to see if it's working correctly.
          Thanks Rupp, I'll give the Beta a try.

Curt

Comment

Teaching HS2 Beta .72 thermostat from HA09?

Originally posted by Poove View Post
            Thanks Rupp, I'll give the Beta a try.

Curt
            Somehow I managed to delete my TZ16 from my homeseer. I think I have loaded the TZ16 into my HA09 controller. How do I teach the beta the thermostat from the HA09?

Thanks, Curt

Comment

Working...
            X