Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Using thermostat device status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variable issue not ID?

Thanks for the reply richardfj,

I checked and it is ID 1 like the example. However, looking at the message, I think that it is a variable mismatch issue. Looks like variable fan is an integer not text.

I hope RJ can help.

Thanks
    syous

Comment

Okay, somewhat related question... How can I populate a virtual device for zwave therm mode state? It shows it in the thermostat device, but from what I can tell the subcomponents arent assigned to virtual devices that I can use for other purposes. I see the script above includes a mode but not mode state.

Also, When I ran the script above, I got errors in the log. Running .55 beta so it may be related to those calls not being compatible... Does a script with the code above need to be named .vb or can it be .txt?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Toby
      HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Working...
      X