Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI... Based on an earlier thread in this post, I tested sending an ON command to the TZ43. Indeed, ON = RUN (Schedule) and OFF = AWAY. Not sure what to send for HOLD. I will try a DIM eventually.
    Brian

Comment

Any idea how we get this added as a feature within HS? I opened a case a while back with no response to it. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by wntdone View Post
        Any idea how we get this added as a feature within HS? I opened a case a while back with no response to it. Thoughts?
        I don't have one of these thermostats, but why couldn't you use the script command from hstouch?

hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)
        - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
        Web Site
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by wntdone View Post
          Bump your ticket to bring it back to attention.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I bumped the ticket..

Comment

Update

Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by travis010 View Post
                How to you send the "on" and "off" command to the thermostat in an event? The thermostats don't show up as devices when I try a Device Action and there is no "on/off" option when I select ZWave Thermostats Actions. I'm trying to get the thermostats to enter ESM when I put the house into "Away" mode via a virtual device. Any help would be appreciated.
                Run an immediate script like this:

&hs.ExecX10 "Q9", "off", 0, 0

Where "Q9" is the thermostat device code.

Comment

Originally posted by tpchristian View Post
                  I don't have one of these thermostats, but why couldn't you use the script command from hstouch?

hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)
                  I tried that, and got this:

Code:
                  9/8/2012 3:13:05 PM 	ZWave Thermostats 	Hold mode is not supported.
                  9/8/2012 3:13:05 PM 	System 	Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)

Comment

Working...
                  X