X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baudi
    replied
    Originally posted by tpchristian View Post
    I don't have one of these thermostats, but why couldn't you use the script command from hstouch?

hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)
    I tried that, and got this:

Code:
    9/8/2012 3:13:05 PM 	ZWave Thermostats 	Hold mode is not supported.
    9/8/2012 3:13:05 PM 	System 	Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)

Leave a comment:

• baudi
    replied
    Originally posted by travis010 View Post
    How to you send the "on" and "off" command to the thermostat in an event? The thermostats don't show up as devices when I try a Device Action and there is no "on/off" option when I select ZWave Thermostats Actions. I'm trying to get the thermostats to enter ESM when I put the house into "Away" mode via a virtual device. Any help would be appreciated.
    Run an immediate script like this:

&hs.ExecX10 "Q9", "off", 0, 0

Where "Q9" is the thermostat device code.

Leave a comment:

• zeleznikja
    replied
    Update

Any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    I bumped the ticket..

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by wntdone View Post
    Any idea how we get this added as a feature within HS? I opened a case a while back with no response to it. Thoughts?
    Bump your ticket to bring it back to attention.

Leave a comment:

• tpchristian
    replied
    Originally posted by wntdone View Post
    Any idea how we get this added as a feature within HS? I opened a case a while back with no response to it. Thoughts?
    I don't have one of these thermostats, but why couldn't you use the script command from hstouch?

hs.Plugin("ZWave Thermostats").CmdSetHold(1,1,1)

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KBF100
    replied
    FYI... Based on an earlier thread in this post, I tested sending an ON command to the TZ43. Indeed, ON = RUN (Schedule) and OFF = AWAY. Not sure what to send for HOLD. I will try a DIM eventually.
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• KBF100
    replied
    I would also really like to see some info on this as well. My TZ43 supports RUN/HOLD/AWAY. And being able to by-pass the schedule while away for days would be very beneficial. However, I see nothing in the homeseer interface allowing me to see the RUN/HOLD/AWAY status (or set it). I am also using HSTouch to control the thermostat, but that RCS Thermostat Element does not show any RUN/HOLD/AWAY setting control.

TZ43
    ZVER: 02.00.9
    Ver: 01.00.31

Brian

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Originally posted by travis010 View Post
    How to you send the "on" and "off" command to the thermostat in an event? The thermostats don't show up as devices when I try a Device Action and there is no "on/off" option when I select ZWave Thermostats Actions. I'm trying to get the thermostats to enter ESM when I put the house into "Away" mode via a virtual device. Any help would be appreciated.
    No movement on the feature request I submitted either.

Leave a comment:

• travis010
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Further exploration on this topic - Sending an "ON" command to the Trane thermostat takes it out of ESM and puts it into either Run or Hold depending on what mode had been previously used. "Off" consistently puts it into ESM.

Still no clue how to change from Run to Hold (or vice versa).

Anyone else had any luck??

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    I haven't been able to figure out how to take the thermostat out of "Hold" mode. However, I have figured out how to change it from Run to ESM and back. Simply go to the control section of HomeSeer, select the thermostat turn it "On" for Run, and "Off" for ESM (do not use the thermostat plugin to do this - just a direct on/off z-wave command).

Here's hoping this can be added to the Thermostat Plugin.

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    My firmware is 1.00.13, with ZWave 2.00.9 - yet, I have no options for setting mode within the ZWave Thermostat plugin. Is it possible this just isn't an option within the plugin? (Sorry, don't know enough about scripting to confirm the above immediate-script - not sure where to place it to run it).

Leave a comment:

• gmitch64
    replied
    My trane claims to support the following (from the Z-Wave Node Who Am I screen)

THERMOSTAT MODE, THERMOSTAT OPERATING STATE, THERMOSTAT SETPOINT, THERMOSTAT FAN MODE, THERMOSTAT FAN STATE, CONFIGURATION, SENSOR MULTILEVEL, VERSION, CLOCK, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC, LOCK, ASSOCIATION
    I'm not sure which firmware it supports, tho it does say Lib 2.64, and App 20.9 on that same screen, but that doesn't sound right - I will have to go to the physical stat and check.

G

Leave a comment:

Working...
X