Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Trane Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trane Thermostat

My Trane thermostat plugin always returns true for GetOperating(1). But, I can create an event based on if it is idle and it triggers the event OK.

Has anyone gotten the GetOperating working with the Trane T?

Hm, I'm three for three. No responses to my last three posts.

Comment

I haven't noticed that error on my Trane. I do get error if I try to control it via the plugin panel but don't get them when running an event. I also notice that in hstouch any direct control takes forever but an event is almost instant.

Ps...I just check in rc56 and direct control isn't giving errors right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfluke View Post
        I haven't noticed that error on my Trane. I do get error if I try to control it via the plugin panel but don't get them when running an event. I also notice that in hstouch any direct control takes forever but an event is almost instant.

Ps...I just check in rc56 and direct control isn't giving errors right now.
        Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
        X