Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Script Timeout Error w/high cpu usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Timeout Error w/high cpu usage

During startup of Homeseer, after the theromstat is identified, the logging stops. Eventually ~30 seconds, I get a message that "the script you are running is taking longer than expected..." If I kill the script, the log shows the message,

"Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: hvaceventscript.vbh-2147467259:The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout period. in line 1930 More info: The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout period."

followed by:

"Maestro Error - (getLoadFileValue): The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))"

The CPU is also at 100% usage. I replaced the Thermostat (Wayne-Dalton) at one point and that appeared to help for a while, but the problem has returned.

I also uninstalled and reinstalled Maestro but that did not help.

Any ideas how to attack this problem.

Thanks.

You probably should post this in the Maestro forums.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Will do. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X