Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

TZ43 set mode to auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TZ43 set mode to auto

Is there a way to set the stats mode from hs to auto, all I see available is heat cool or off. I would be ok with a solution that was asp/vbscript. Where might I look for asp/vb script examples to manage this stat?

thanks

-rick
    -Rick

Are you talking about the fan mode from off to auto?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

Thanks for the interest. No I am not inquiring about fan mode. I am asking about setting the operating mode of the stat like cool or heat to auto. Does that help?

-rick
      -Rick

Comment

Rick,

You can set it manually using the Z-wave thermostat "plug-in", or using an event action (select z-wave thermostat action).

Regards,
        Vector

Comment

Vector,

I must be missing something. I only see Off - Heat - Cool when looking at the hs actions. I wonder if its a change from my version of hs pro. I am running the last release 2.4.0.11 with 1.3.0.8 version of the t-stat plug-in. The amount of reproted zwave related issues with the betas have given me pause about installing them.

-rick
          -Rick

Comment

Rick,

Do you have the Z-wave Plug-in enabled on the Setup/Interfaces page?

Comment

-r
              -Rick

Comment

Working...
              X