This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TZ43 set mode to auto

Is there a way to set the stats mode from hs to auto, all I see available is heat cool or off. I would be ok with a solution that was asp/vbscript. Where might I look for asp/vb script examples to manage this stat?

thanks

-rick
    -Rick

Are you talking about the fan mode from off to auto?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

Thanks for the interest. No I am not inquiring about fan mode. I am asking about setting the operating mode of the stat like cool or heat to auto. Does that help?

-rick
      -Rick

Comment

Rick,

You can set it manually using the Z-wave thermostat "plug-in", or using an event action (select z-wave thermostat action).

Regards,
        Vector

Comment

Vector,

I must be missing something. I only see Off - Heat - Cool when looking at the hs actions. I wonder if its a change from my version of hs pro. I am running the last release 2.4.0.11 with 1.3.0.8 version of the t-stat plug-in. The amount of reproted zwave related issues with the betas have given me pause about installing them.

-rick
          -Rick

Comment

Rick,

Do you have the Z-wave Plug-in enabled on the Setup/Interfaces page?

Comment

-r
              -Rick

Comment

Working...
              X