X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train Zwave Support

Hello,

Does HSPro support the Train Z-Wave T-Stat?

http://link.schlage.com/Products/Pages/Thermostat.aspx
    • Trane Remote Energy Management Thermostat can be added to the Z-Wave network within your home
    • Add the Trane Remote Energy Management Thermostat to your Schlage LiNK System to remotely monitor and control your thermostat from anywhere with any Internet enabled computer and most Internet enabled cell phones
    • Actively manage the energy use within your home and reduce energy consumption up to 15% with the energy savings schedule
    • When paired with the Schlage Wireless Bridge, utilize advanced thermostat features through the Schlage LiNK web portal
    • Energy Star compliant

Advanced Features with the Schlage LiNK System
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Yes, its the very same one I'm using....got it at Radio Shack...

Comment

Yep, you are right. I see that it is beeing sold right here.

I wish there was a direct downloadable config file for it. I bought mine last night and I can't figure out to use this.

Homeseer seems to be VERY robust but VERY hard to use. I feel like I have to have a degree in Comp Sci just to use the thing...

I hope I don't have to use and SCRIPT or wirte code, that would really kill this thing for me.

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
        Yep, you are right. I see that it is beeing sold right here.

I wish there was a direct downloadable config file for it. I bought mine last night and I can't figure out to use this.

Homeseer seems to be VERY robust but VERY hard to use. I feel like I have to have a degree in Comp Sci just to use the thing...

I hope I don't have to use and SCRIPT or wirte code, that would really kill this thing for me.
        There's really not that much to it. Install the device, add it to your controller, plug the controller into HomeSeer and import the new device, and control it. The instructions should cover this that come with each device.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, Rupp!

That part was easy, I am talking about actually getting it controlled on my iPad, getting all of the information to show on the HSTouch, sending commands from Windows MCE, etc...

I am still trying to get this work on HSTouch iPad. Won't even show up. Thanks though...

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
            Thanks, Rupp!

That part was easy, I am talking about actually getting it controlled on my iPad, getting all of the information to show on the HSTouch, sending commands from Windows MCE, etc...

I am still trying to get this work on HSTouch iPad. Won't even show up. Thanks though...
            Ah, yea there is a bit more work getting the pretty interfaces working. The Web interface should be able to control it fine though.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              Ah, yea there is a bit more work getting the pretty interfaces working. The Web interface should be able to control it fine though.
              Yes, you are correct. That works perfectly...

Comment

Working...
              X