No announcement yet.

Can't delete Trane thermostat - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete Trane thermostat - Fixed!

I have a random issue with duplicate thermostats in the web page and thermostat communication errors in the log.

So I wanted to delete the thermostat node 28 and then add the node back into the network. The Ztroller will not delete node 28 and thermostat will not remove itself from the Zwave network.

It is like the thermostat is not communicating. Ztroller was right next to thermostat when trying to delete. I was doing delete on ztroller and remove from network on thermostat.

Seems like I may have missed something in the process?

Ideas?

What firmware is on your Z-Troller?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Also, what version of Seer are you running? I had the EXACT same issues with mine until I updated to 2.5.0.1

Originally posted by scotchskip View Post
      I have a random issue with duplicate thermostats in the web page and thermostat communication errors in the log.

So I wanted to delete the thermostat node 28 and then add the node back into the network. The Ztroller will not delete node 28 and thermostat will not remove itself from the Zwave network.

It is like the thermostat is not communicating. Ztroller was right next to thermostat when trying to delete. I was doing delete on ztroller and remove from network on thermostat.

Seems like I may have missed something in the process?

Ideas?
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Ztroller 1.15 and HSPRO 2.5.0.1.

Tried factory default on thermostat - does not remove node.

Finally pulled thermostat off the base and reseated to resolve the issue with not being able to remove node with ztroller.

After re-adding node, I now have everything working correctly without duplicate thermostats and errors in the log file.

Comment

Working...
        X