Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

T-Stat plug-in not showing installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Stat plug-in not showing installed

I installed the z-wave t-stat plug-in a couple of times and it doesn't appear in setup to even enable it. The log states it was installed. HS files show the DLL file. I have zwave t-stats that I installed on my own system that work but this is someone else's HomeTroller. So I've had success with this before but now nothing.

Updater Applying update: Z-Wave Thermostat
    Updater Copying file: D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\HSPI_ZWAVETHERM.dll
    Updater Installation of updates completed

If you are using one of the latest versions of HS the Z-Wave tstat plugin is now built in. Does your stat not work?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Well at home I have 2.5.0.0 installed and my interface setup page shows the t-stat plug-in and everything works but the other place I have 2.5.0.1 installed and the plug-in won't show up. I don't have a t-stat installed yet there but was trying to download the plug-in before I put in the t-stat.

Comment

Originally posted by kaffeene View Post
        Well at home I have 2.5.0.0 installed and my interface setup page shows the t-stat plug-in and everything works but the other place I have 2.5.0.1 installed and the plug-in won't show up. I don't have a t-stat installed yet there but was trying to download the plug-in before I put in the t-stat.
        Yes, once HomeSeer "sees" the stat it will enable the plugin.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

CT30 Setup Problem

Hi - I am new to the forum, but are in the process of completely redoing my home automation system using HS Pro as the backbone. I will be using 4 - CT30 thermostats in the system and am a bit confused as to how to poll these stats. I had no problem setting eveything up, but can not get the poll window so I can enter a polling time for these devices under the Device Management screen. I am operating them by battery, as I am setting the whole system up here in the city before I transport it to the lake for installation. Could that be the problem? I can manually ping them most of the time, but not with 100% reliability. I have the latest generation of HS Pro, the latest firmware upgrade for the Z-Troller and have downloaded all the updates. I want to be able to look at the status at any time and get a reasonably recent reading of the stat temperature. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

The polling is set on the root device for each of the stats. Do you not see a polling option when selecting this root device?
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X