This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Stat plug-in not showing installed

I installed the z-wave t-stat plug-in a couple of times and it doesn't appear in setup to even enable it. The log states it was installed. HS files show the DLL file. I have zwave t-stats that I installed on my own system that work but this is someone else's HomeTroller. So I've had success with this before but now nothing.

Updater Applying update: Z-Wave Thermostat
    Updater Copying file: D:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\HSPI_ZWAVETHERM.dll
    Updater Installation of updates completed

If you are using one of the latest versions of HS the Z-Wave tstat plugin is now built in. Does your stat not work?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Well at home I have 2.5.0.0 installed and my interface setup page shows the t-stat plug-in and everything works but the other place I have 2.5.0.1 installed and the plug-in won't show up. I don't have a t-stat installed yet there but was trying to download the plug-in before I put in the t-stat.

Comment

Originally posted by kaffeene View Post
        Well at home I have 2.5.0.0 installed and my interface setup page shows the t-stat plug-in and everything works but the other place I have 2.5.0.1 installed and the plug-in won't show up. I don't have a t-stat installed yet there but was trying to download the plug-in before I put in the t-stat.
        Yes, once HomeSeer "sees" the stat it will enable the plugin.

Comment

CT30 Setup Problem

Hi - I am new to the forum, but are in the process of completely redoing my home automation system using HS Pro as the backbone. I will be using 4 - CT30 thermostats in the system and am a bit confused as to how to poll these stats. I had no problem setting eveything up, but can not get the poll window so I can enter a polling time for these devices under the Device Management screen. I am operating them by battery, as I am setting the whole system up here in the city before I transport it to the lake for installation. Could that be the problem? I can manually ping them most of the time, but not with 100% reliability. I have the latest generation of HS Pro, the latest firmware upgrade for the Z-Troller and have downloaded all the updates. I want to be able to look at the status at any time and get a reasonably recent reading of the stat temperature. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

The polling is set on the root device for each of the stats. Do you not see a polling option when selecting this root device?

Comment

Working...
            X