This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in version?

On my "Setup / Interfaces" tab the ZWave Thermostat plug-in lists as "HSPI_ZWAVETHERM.DLL". However, it says the version is N/A, while every other plug-in as a version numbers. I was curious how to tell what version I have, so I decided to go look at the version properties of the DLL. Imagine my surprise: There is no such file!

Am I missing something?

Steve

Somewhere a couple versions back I believe that plug-in became part of the Homeseer release itself. Hopefully someone else can confirm my thinking.

Comment

Yes the Z-Wave stat is now built into HS and is controlled by HS. What I'm not sure of is if the .dll is still needed. I need to ask Rick about this. You could do a quick test and delete the .dll and restart HS and see if it is replaced.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Yes the Z-Wave stat is now built into HS and is controlled by HS. What I'm not sure of is if the .dll is still needed. I need to ask Rick about this. You could do a quick test and delete the .dll and restart HS and see if it is replaced.
        But... like I said, although there is a DLL listed on the interfaces page, I don't see the actual file anywhere. Therefore I don't think I can delete it. If it is actually built into HS now, it sounds like the setup page needs to be modified to make it more like the Z-Wave controller management, rather than referred to as a plug-in.

Isn't a plug-in for the Z-wave thermostats still listed on the Updater?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
          But... like I said, although there is a DLL listed on the interfaces page, I don't see the actual file anywhere. Therefore I don't think I can delete it. If it is actually built into HS now, it sounds like the setup page needs to be modified to make it more like the Z-Wave controller management, rather than referred to as a plug-in.

Isn't a plug-in for the Z-wave thermostats still listed on the Updater?

Steve
          Yes as the older versions of HomeSeer still use this. I would put in a help desk request and I can assign it to Rick if you want to relay this information.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X