Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message

I have two Trane ZWave thermostats and a WD Zwave stick. The thermostats are probably less than 20' from the controller.
    I periodically receive the following message on one thermostat or the other in the plug in: Error sending setpoint command (C), return was ERROR ID: 4.

A HS restart clears the problem, but when this happens, my events do not run.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Do I need a better controller than the WD stick?

more zwave devices would probably work as well. I started with 2 of the 2GIG thermostats, and would lose connection to at least 1 of them every other day or so. added 1 more switch, and the problem has gone away. My error was similar, but stated it coudlnt get the temp from the stat.
    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Working...
    X