Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Wayne Dalton Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Dalton Thermostat

Hello,

I have a Wayne Dalton zwave thermostat. It worked perfectly, but after the latest software upgrade homeseer can not retrieve the temperature from the unit. I receive an error that the temperature can not be retrieved. Also I can not see the Zwave thermostat plugin anymore in the update option. Were there any changes, is the unit not supported anymore?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Adrian10 View Post
    Hello,

I have a Wayne Dalton zwave thermostat. It worked perfectly, but after the latest software upgrade homeseer can not retrieve the temperature from the unit. I receive an error that the temperature can not be retrieved. Also I can not see the Zwave thermostat plugin anymore in the update option. Were there any changes, is the unit not supported anymore?

Thanks,
    I think that the plugin for the thermostats is now in the main program. You don't need the zwave thermostat scripts any longer.

What version of HS did you update to?

I would check to see if you are polling the unit-- and make sure that it has good signal.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
    X