Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error Message from TRANE Zwave Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message from TRANE Zwave Thermostat

I am getting the following error message from my Zwave TRANE Thermostat Error sending mode command (40-2), return was ERROR ID: 3

This error seems to be preventing the thermostat from updating correctly with the actual temprature. However, I am able to contol the thermostat from Homeseer and my Ipad HSTouch client.

Any ideas on what might be causing this error ?

Yep, this happens a lot with the Tranes that I own as well.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Is there anything that you can correlate that error too? Does it happen when polling or event triggers or anything like that?

I have a couple of Trane stats and if you can correlate it I will spend a little time seeing if I can duplicate it as I rarely see errors on my stats.

Comment

Working...
      X