This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT30s update issue too

I purchased a few of these from Homeseer and installed 2 today.( I have 3 systems). I Connected them with the C wire. I verified I am getting the 24 volts ac to the teminal across to the red. The thermostats operate without battery. The first one I installed and added to the network without the batteries in it. It works fine but you get an battery icon on the screen. I have tried many diffferent combinations of adding them to the network but I still cant get an option to poll them. I just ran the HS updater. I am running HSpro on windows 7 and Ztroller. The nodes indicate excellent neighbor status and 40kbs. I can use HStouch to control them. They update immediately from commands but the air temp does not update unless I hit the update on the plugin or poll all devises. The original poster never advised if or how his issue was ever resolved. - Thanks

Comment

Polldevice

Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
      I never was able to get it to appear correctly to set the poll times. However i created a recurring event to poll it (see picture). Works perfectly.

Cheers

Thanks for this fix. I need to take some classes on scripting so
      I'm not dependent on ppl for that.

Comment

Working...
      X