This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin - disable for Danfoss

Hi, I have danfoss radiator thermostats that I control with another controller (HS2 does not work with them - which is frustrating but another story).

How can I stop H2 from seeing and trying to probe the thermostats all the time. Mostly how do i stop it clogging up my device list with devices it cannot control.

Can I uninstall the thermostat plugin?

Regards
    F

Simply remove the thermostat from your Z-Wave controller and HomeSeer.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Simply remove the thermostat from your Z-Wave controller and HomeSeer.
      But that will exclude it from the Z-wave network, right and therefore also make it uncontrollable using Z-wave, right?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        But that will exclude it from the Z-wave network, right and therefore also make it uncontrollable using Z-wave, right?
        Yes, but the OP stated he didn't want to control it from HomeSeer. He didn't mention any other control options.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Yes, but the OP stated he didn't want to control it from HomeSeer. He didn't mention any other control options.
          Read the first line again.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Ah, yes. Then he would need to only remove the device from HomeSeer. If this were the first time he's importing, then learn all Z-Wave devices except for the stat, import into HomeSeer, and then add the stat to the controller.

Comment

Working...
            X