This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeywell ZWSTAT temperature - Solved!

I have installed two of the Honeywell ZWSTAT thermostats and they seemed to install very easy. However, I'm getting an error message in my log for the temperature - listed below. I can't seem to find where to inter the sensor type - anyone have any ideas?

Jan-02 9:44:36 AM Z-Wave Warning Z-Wave Multilevel Sensor device Node 32 Living Thermostat Temperature is missing Sensor Type information - cannot update sensor status. Jan-02 9:41:32 AM Z-Wave Warning Z-Wave Multilevel Sensor device Node 33 Bedroom Thermostat Temperature is missing Sensor Type information - cannot update sensor status.

thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Try rescanning the root device of the thermostat. Which version of the z-wave plugin are you using? It may need to be upgraded to a new version.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Tried that

I did that originally - several times and no difference. The warning message reoccurring on a regular basis and I also noticed that HSTouch isn't getting new temperature values for the room.

My Z-wave plug-in is version 3.0.0.178

thanks for anything that will point me to solution.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by JaJ View Post
        I did that originally - several times and no difference. The warning message reoccurring on a regular basis and I also noticed that HSTouch isn't getting new temperature values for the room.

My Z-wave plug-in is version 3.0.0.178

thanks for anything that will point me to solution.

Jerry
        I would try upgrading to .187 and then rescan. If that doesn't work, delete the child devices and rescan again.

Cheers
        Al

Comment

thanks - I think I'm already at the current level - at least I can't find a way to upgrade from the .178 I have - when I look at manage plugins, it indicates there are no upgrades available.

I did delete the child nodes and rescan and thus far, no errors, so hopefully that got things unconfused. It took me a bit to reconfigure HSTouch, though, but all is well for now.

thanks again for the help.

Jerry

Comment

thanks - I think I'm already at the current level - at least I can't find a way to upgrade from the .178 I have - when I look at manage plugins, it indicates there are no upgrades available.

I did delete the child nodes and rescan and thus far, no errors, so hopefully that got things unconfused. It took me a bit to reconfigure HSTouch, though, but all is well for now.

Jerry
            Hi Jerry,

Glad to hear that it appears to be resolved. The .187 version should be listed under the Beta section at the bottom of the updater.

Cheers
            Al

Comment

Jerry
              Go
              - Plugins > Manage
              - Select the fold down Additional Interfaces
              - Slide all the way to the bottom to Beta Plug-ins (see forums.homeseer.com for details on using anything in this section)
              The Z-Wave beta plugin is listed here.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X