Wrong Time ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kheisler View Post
    Same issue... upgrade HT+ with Pro to 4.2.11.0 and the time is wrong no matter what location I put in... rebooted several times... any help here??
    Is it more correct if you pic a city that is close? If so look at the format of the lon/lat coords.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I fixed it by login into the HTPlus and resetting it's location and timezone... it didn't seem to want to pick it up from the web page settings.

Comment

I just purchased the HomeTroller Plus Model HT-Plus-G2 to work with my Insteon hub. I am having the same issue but don't know how to login into the device. My only way of accessing it would be through a remote command as I don't have usb keyboard. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Comment

Originally posted by northendbiker View Post
          I just purchased the HomeTroller Plus Model HT-Plus-G2 to work with my Insteon hub. I am having the same issue but don't know how to login into the device. My only way of accessing it would be through a remote command as I don't have usb keyboard. Is there a way to accomplish this?
          See the getting started guide for the HT Plus > Alternate Ways to Access Your System
          https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uplo...-PLUS-QS-1.pdf
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So, if I've read the above thread correctly, it's not possible to set the time zone using the HomeSeer web interface? That's a pretty huge gap in the user experience.

Comment

Thank you! This was very helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X