Closing Previous Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing Previous Window

In HSTouch there is an action to close a screen. You have to specify exactly which screen you want to close. Is there a way to close the pervious screen?

Here is a scenario why this would be helpful. I have my main screen with a few options including Weather. When I click on Weather it brings me to the weather screen (options: Show another screen by itself). When I click on my Android's back button I want to be able to get back to the main screen.

The above works fine if I don't do anything on the weather screen. However, I have a drop down menu with quite a few cities to chose from. When selecting a city it pulls up the weather screen for that city, again using "Show another screen by itself". When I press the back button now, it will bring me back to the previous weather screen and not the home screen. I can avoid that by issuing a command to close each possible weather screen (of which there is really just one open). If I add one additional city I have to go to all the screens and add another command to close that screen. A similar issue happens with traffic screens. Hence, it would be much more efficient if I can just say "Close previous screen". Is there anything like that?
Working...
X