X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates on HSTouch

Hey guys,

any updates on when this will be released or any screen shots you would like to share. Also if you guys will be looking for any testers (not testies) I would love to take part.

thanks
    MB

Did you sign up for the mailing list?
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123657
    This is where updates are "generally" sent.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Did you sign up for the mailing list?
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123657
      This is where updates are "generally" sent.
      Has anyone who signed up for the mailing list actually received any updates? I believe I have signed up, but I haven't seen any updates sent out.

Comment

Yes I am signed up, I have been for some time now.

I have never received any additional news about HSTouch.

I read the threads about it but there is nothing about the progress or any new information about an ESD release.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
          Has anyone who signed up for the mailing list actually received any updates? I believe I have signed up, but I haven't seen any updates sent out.
          Nope...

Comment

I'll ask Mark to send out an update, as this was the intent of the email list.

Comment

thanks I will be on the look out for it.

are you guys looking for beta testers?

Comment

still received nothing about HSTouch... did receive a notice about the Spring Sale today, and it had me all excited before I read the email, only to be disappointed about the glaring silence on HSTouch.

Comment

Anything yet... I just want to make sure I didnt miss the big unveil...

I feel like I am watching "The Swan".

Comment

the last I heard was a Beta in August.....

Comment

I plan on posting a walk-through video up on our new YouTube channel "fairly soon". If you subscribe to the channel, you'll get an emal notification the moment it's up. And yes, we'll notify the HSTouch mailing list also.

HomeSeerOfficial Channel on YouTube

Mark

Comment

I sure hate to be the one to "sour the soup" but youtube is one of the websites I won't go near, hackers galore just waiting infect your system, poor choice in my humble opinion, might as well have it on AOL

Sorry guys......
                        Over The Hill
                        What Hill?
                        Where?
                        When?
                        I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Jack - I did a web search on 'hackers and youtube' and didn't find any significant concerns. I don't think there's much a risk on the actual YouTube site itself. Looks like the bigger concern involves users who get baited into downloading virus-laced CODECs from other sites. Heck, that could happen right here on the message board!

Like any site, you just need to use a little common sense.

Comment

Is the beta release still in august?

Maybe a update for the current status?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                              Jack - I did a web search on 'hackers and youtube' and didn't find any significant concerns. I don't think there's much a risk on the actual YouTube site itself. Looks like the bigger concern involves users who get baited into downloading virus-laced CODECs from other sites. Heck, that could happen right here on the message board!

Like any site, you just need to use a little common sense.

Well you might be right, but ya know, I've been in the "IT" arena since before it was called IT (started as a mainframe printer mechanic in the mid 70's) and anytime you mix the words free and internet you might as well add the words risk, hacker, virus, spyware and identity theft.

I just prefer to play it safe(est) and don't visit youtube or myspace type sites. Being free and being "cool" draw the biggest crowds, the biggest crowds are the hackers playground

I have plenty of common sense (or un-common sense, because not many people seem to have it anymore) but to each his own

back to the topic, are we going to get any info? If the whole hangup is because of windows CE, why not realease what is there and working? As with any software development there are going to be tons of updates and fixes, can't the non working parts be added as they become functional and all of this done as a beta? The CI's aren't going to roll it out until it is polished anyway...

Jack
                              Over The Hill
                              What Hill?
                              Where?
                              When?
                              I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Working...
                              X