X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deploy a project?

Hi

I'm trying to deploy a test project

From the designer I use the deploy option. However when I start the HSTouch Client it always open the default screen

Am I doing something wrong?

Thnks & regards

Juan

I am having the same problem - at least I was. Now the client is stuck in the starting splash screen.

I found if you click connect even though you are connected it will update your client list (for deployment) but still stuck.

Comment

You do not need to deploy, you just need to load new screens. If you start the client and go to the upper right hand corner and hold the mouse button down for a couple of seconds it will bring up a menu to allow you to browse to your saved xml files using the Opem Screen Configuration button.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Leave the client running and make sure its connected to HS. Then in the designer select the Deploy option and you should see your client in the menu. Select it and a dialog will appear with options. The default is to just deploy the project file. Select this and it should deploy the project to the client and display the new screens.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X