This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't start HSTouch on my phone

"This program is shutting down - selection of a root graphics path is required."

Then it shuts down without letting me select a path.

how is everyone else getting this running on windows mobile? i copied the whole CE clients folder to my phone, but when i run the executable, i get the error above.

Comment

Bump,

I am having the same problem.

Comment

Same Here,

been testing on several devices :
        - qtec 9000 (3 seperate units, factory default) (wm5)
        - tytn II (wm6)
        - Touch Pro (wm6.1)

(could it be a license issue?)
        Last edited by duijm007; October 26, 2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Same problem here.

Comment

... and here
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Ah! I figured it out, after lurking around in the registry.

Just copy the \Skins folder (and the default.xml file) to the path, and you should be set. If that doesn't work, check out \\HKLU\Software\HomeSeer Technologies\HSTouch.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Its looking for a folder named "skins" in the current folder. In that folder, you need an empty file named "skins.txt". If that all exists, it should load. I'll make a change to automatically create these dirs/files if they don't exist.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

ya, copying the skins folder and the default.xml let me start up. i then deployed a project successfully to my phone. however, whenever i press a button in my project (they all attempt to run HS events), the client on the phone disconnects.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                    Ah! I figured it out, after lurking around in the registry.

Just copy the \Skins folder (and the default.xml file) to the path, and you should be set. If that doesn't work, check out \\HKLU\Software\HomeSeer Technologies\HSTouch.
                    Works 4 me :-) THNX!

Comment

Working...
                    X