This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feedback

Been waiting a while to see this product and it seems very well thought out. I downloaded and installed and seems quite flexible. My one concern is that it seems it would take a LOT of time to create all these screens for my house one button at a time. I currently use Maestro and it had most of the work already done out of the box. Are there any thoughts about making some default screens, music, HSPhone, Thermostat, etc. so I don't have to build them all from scratch. I don't really have that kind of time although I know a lot of you do.

thanks!
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Strong agreement!

- Dennis Brothers

Comment

We'll be adding some pre-built control groups for music and HVAC mgmt. With those, you'll be able to just drag the control group to a screen and all of the controls will be there by default. This would help simplify the process for some folks.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

A weather page (with input from VWS) would also be nice.

- Dennis Brothers

Comment

To me, this is where the graphic artist's shine and sell their themes and we purchase them... No, I'm not talking about going broke, but asking a reasonable amount for someone else's creative ability seems fair.... That's capitalisim!! And yes I also suck at anything creative and know it!!!

Comment

Working...
          X