This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug With HSTouch Plugin.

I created an event with an HSTouch action to popup a message using replacement variables. I ran the event manually and a screen popped up with a message. The replacement variables did not work. I used the format $DD:z97, z97 contains the last persons name who called, and only $DDz97 was displayed. So I went to edit the event and couldn't. When I clicked on edit nothing came up. When I hit cancel and it goes back to update, the actions are there. So I decided to create a new event. When I did this, the action option for HSTouch was no longer in the action pull down.

Edit: I closed HSTouch client and was able to edit the event. However the event will only work once (display popup), if a run the event a second time the event does nothing. If I close the client and reopen the event will run once only.
    Thanks,

T.

Nothing needs to be done in the HSTouch client. Just go into HS and create an event with an HSTouch action.
    Thanks,

T.

Comment

Yep, it's not working. I only received one popup and it never showed again.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, I got this one fixed. That type of replacement variable will not work in HSTouch right now, but I'll see if it makes sense to support them.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X