Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some of my screens using some of the new graphics.
    Attached Files
    Thanks,

T.

Comment

Screens created with new graphics

Originally posted by txbandit View Post
      I would like to see some of your guys screens with the new graphics. I haven't had a chance to create any screens myself with these graphics. I'm curious to see how they look. If it is possible, please post some snapshots. Thanks.
      Hi,
      Here you have some examples of my new screens with your graphics

It would be wonderful if you could create some specific buttons for representing traffic, home status, events, system, etc

Thanks for your wonderful job!

Juan
      Attached Files

Comment

Big props to tx for the graphics.

One thing I forgot to show in this set, when there is a phone message the main phone icon is green.

I am running my Media Monkey plug-in and in the big blank spot is where the album art will go.

I still need to tinker with fonts. I have not gotten the font scaling thing down yet.

All graphics have been altered to fit 1366x768.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just starting...
          Attached Files

Comment

Still a work in progress....

My current home screen
            Attached Files
            Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

I just started these screens, still work in progress.
              Attached Files
              -Skybolt

Comment

Here's a couple of screens:
                Attached Files

Comment

Boots,

Very nice! We think alike - I have built a very similar setup around the Yellow Neon theme. I also have the concept of room setups (the UltraView concept layed onto HST), with actual light indicators in the positions of where the rooms would be if I had room diagrams. I don't have those diagrams yet - lights are just floating on the BG. Seeing your setup, I really want to complete that piece. What package did you use to draw the room graphics - Visio, Powerpoint, a layout designer? I've probably started and stopped that exercise a dozen times now over the years - never get a final set (plus we're always remodeling).

I never thought of adding the phone interface. Where did you get the Phone button graphic? Also, what tracking/actions do you have set up for Phone? I don't see any listed in HST - are you running scripts? I think I would like to see the CID display that is in HS. I already use HSPhone to announce all incoming calls graphically and verbally, as I have Speaker client on every floor.

I have a very nice scenes capability now. I actually use the HST client on my home office desktop to control and monitor weather and sensors - it's just way more convenient then looking through HS screens, and frankly the HS icons management has become too tedious.
                  Last edited by ekuykendall; March 21, 2009, 03:30 PM. Reason: Added phone action Q

Comment

Status Page:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a start of my screens. I'm building them for the HTC Touch Pro / At&t Fuze.

The buttons mimic closely some of the buttons in the Touch Flow 3d application distributed by HTC. I've got the RRE Rom on my phone, and they look almost identical.

I'm still missing a few things, and I've got a couple screens here showing the button presses.

The list on the music screen looks terrible, and you can only see 3 artists at a time. I think this might have something to do with the screen resolution of 480x640 at 192dpi
                      Attached Files
                      Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

More
                        Attached Files
                        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by ekuykendall View Post
                          Boots,
                          Very nice! We think alike... What package did you use to draw the room graphics - Visio, Powerpoint, a layout designer?
                          Thanks. I actually scanned in the builder's diagram and then cut the rooms by hand. Visio should work well, and would give you the added benefit to easily update the room graphics.

with actual light indicators in the positions of where the rooms would be if I had room diagrams
                          I did this in my previous layout. I may do it again in this one, but I noticed on the "whole floor" view, having many status icons slowed some things down. But then that project was "just slow". Even the current "floor view" takes upwards of 10 seconds to fully update.

I never thought of adding the phone interface. Where did you get the Phone button graphic?
                          I made it. It is not an exact match to tx's style but it is close. I'll upload it to the forum when I get home.

Also, what tracking/actions do you have set up for Phone? I don't see any listed in HST - are you running scripts? I think I would like to see the CID display that is in HS. I already use HSPhone to announce all incoming calls graphically and verbally, as I have Speaker client on every floor.
                          The button takes cues off a virtual device that stores the number of messages. If it is anything other than 0 it is green.

Additionally I wrote a hack plug-in to allow you, via HST, to view and play your messages, it does not list out the full CID log. You can find it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=134565

Comment

Here are the icons I have created that others could make use of.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is my 1st attempt.
                              this was build for a Web DT 366 CE 5.0 device.
                              Home Screen:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	home.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1240788
                              Weather:

Name:	weather.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1240791
                              Lights 1:

Name:	lights1.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1240789
                              Lights 2:

Name:	lights2.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1240790

Please note that the Web DT366 doesnt seem to like transparancies, the screen grabs above are from the windows version.
                              Feedback is welcome.
                              Raptor
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Raptor; March 30, 2009, 12:55 PM.
                              HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                              53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                              https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

HSTouch screens - an ongoing "work in progress"

I've come to realize I'll probably never really finish these screens - I'm always finding something new to add. I'm a big fan of using web based widgets (using HTML and in particular using the "change text" action to pop different ones to display in label boxes).

On the home screen I've blurred my external IP address and incoming caller ID info, but you get the idea. On the entertainment page I use a widget for streaming live Internet tv. Pretty cool, although the page itself isn't well developed - I just like watching tv on it!

Thanks to all that have given examples of their work - I'm sure you'll see some of it duplicated in mine.

Regards -

MattZ
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X