Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the T-Stat interface too. Similar to the feel of my Nest interface, but I think yours is a bit better and more intuitive than the nest.

Comment

New Layout:
      Main Screen:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Main.PNG Views:	1 Size:	260.2 KB ID:	1251412
      Everything Links to another page, except shades which toggles the shades.

Lights:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Lighting.PNG Views:	1 Size:	289.6 KB ID:	1251413
      This one needs work as it is cluttered. I may break it out into separate pages.

Thermo:

Click image for larger version  Name:	thermo.PNG Views:	1 Size:	276.5 KB ID:	1251414
      warning only shows when nest is set to away, nest button opens nest app

TV:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	TV.PNG Views:	1 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	1251415
      Simple as it really isnt used much except to turn on/off

Music:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Music.PNG Views:	1 Size:	288.6 KB ID:	1251417
      This one took work. Each zone is color coded. The button to the right changes depending on which zone that zone is paired to. If a zone is its own color it is either stand alone or the controller for that zone. Clicking the color button for each zone pairs it to whatever zones page you are currently on.
      Other Buttons start favorites in the zones page you are on. Sonos button opens sonos. Takes two plugins (sonos, easy trigger) and probably 150 events/7 virtual devices to make this all work

Cameras:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Cameras.PNG Views:	1 Size:	381.7 KB ID:	1251416
      click each button to show that camera. Not show is the cool automatons that show the front door cam when motion is sensed on that camera, along with a bunch of other small automation to make this better and better.

Comment

Chuck,

That's nice soft and easy theme. Great work.
        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckatwar View Post
          [snip]... nest button opens nest app... [snip]... Sonos button opens sonos.
          Is this for a dedicated ipad or a multi-purpose one? ie. if you open external apps like Nest and Sonos, do you have a mechanisim to auto-switch back to hstouch? Or just manual return? I ask because I have a dedicated wall-mounted ipad, I've thought about launching external apps like nest and sonos, but don't want people to have to figure out about getting back to hstouch. Seamless increases WAF....

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
            Chuck,

That's nice soft and easy theme. Great work.
            Agreed - very modern look. I like it a lot

Comment

chuckatwar ...
              what cameras do you have?
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Hello
                Is anyone a programmer that i can pay to design HSTouch for me

Comment

chuckatwar , I love the simple elegance of your layout. Can you point me to where I'd find those buttons? Or did you build them? If so, would you share them?

Comment

can anyone build a HS layout for me that looks something like this
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/le...-hstouch/page3

number 32 and 33
                    I just need you make the layout with the background and buttons i
                    can program them
                    thank you

Comment

franpatrick , I could be wrong, but I think most of those buttons are the built-in ones (hard to find, I know). The background is another story, of course. And quite far from my expertise. Everything I do is all flat / 2-dimensional. No skills.

Comment

Hey guys... there's a new HS3Touch Designer beta. Release notes and download link
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rathb18
                          Here's my 'very' WIP dashboard i'm making, yes it's modeled after Control4 Got 14 screens and i'm expecting about 25-35 by the time i've completely done. Did this in the past 4 days messing around with the Trial version.
                          very nice....

I wish I had skills like yall....

for me the default template for my phone works. don't have tablets laying around so I don't have a real need and with the google home integration... voice has become so easy.. I have less need for visualizations... someday ill hopefully sit down and poke at this
                          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

hi, I am not very savvy about creating screens
                            Are there any projects that people have shared or willing to share. Would it be easier to start from that and modify rather than start a whole new project

Comment

Originally posted by drlushan View Post
                              hi, I am not very savvy about creating screens
                              Are there any projects that people have shared or willing to share. Would it be easier to start from that and modify rather than start a whole new project
                              There are a few shared earlier in the thread

http://zwave.geek.nz/HSTouch.zip

Comment

I'm graphically challenged, however, after finding this I'm now forging forward and in the middle of building something

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6...wgogsBy7zyejzA
                                HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
                                Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
                                Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
                                X