X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying an html page (or flash)

Is it at all possible?

I was thinking along the lines of Visual Studios "Webbrowser"...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Sure at least for HTML. Drag a text element to the screen and type (or paste) the URL into the Text property. You'll be able to resize the box with your mouse however (for now), you'll need to use the "Top" and "Left" properties to actually move the box
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Excellent.

Is it possible to force a refresh of the content of the "web viewer"?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Excellent.

Is it possible to force a refresh of the content of the "web viewer"?
        Not that I know of.

Comment

Hmm... is it possible to refresh any images at all?

Say that I have a webcam, which is NOT displaying live video (like the expamples), but the image updated when an HS event is run. How can I get HStouch to load the updated image?

Comment

Video snap shots are supposed to be used in an image control and set the IsVideo to true.

Comment

But on my touch screen computer that takes all off the CPU...

This could easily be added as an action to 0.0.0.12: "Controls: Refresh the graphics of the selected control"
              Last edited by Moskus; October 30, 2008, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Video snap shots are supposed to be used in an image control and set the IsVideo to true.
                Rupp,

Do you know what the IsVideo refresh rate is? Can you change the value?

Thanks,
                -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Some are having issues with the IsVideo as it is not updating as it suppose to...

Comment

Originally posted by bmora View Post
                    Some are having issues with the IsVideo as it is not updating as it suppose to...
                    Thank you. I thought it was something I was doing wrong. Although, I haven't ruled that out entirely.

Best regards,

Todd
                    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
                    X