X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add a floor plan to HStouch??

Guys

I have a floor plan from my home that I would like to add in HStouch, But I have no idea where to put the floor plan file in, nor even how to start to build the page, can anybody give some directions in how to start. I tried over 4 hours to achieve this with no luck.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Place your floor plan graphic in one of the background folders. ie C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\HSTouch\Skins\Default\Backgrounds

Then start adding gadgets in the locations you desire.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

thanks Rupp

I have another questions, when I have the floor plan as the back ground, Can I add previously stored icons to the page that represents actual device with in HS? Like motions sensors icons that I actually have around the house? And if so, to what file do I have to add the icons to?

Do I have to be aware of the size of the floor plan?
      Hector
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Images (and the controls) can be set to "Streched" mode instead of normal, so you don't have to pay (much) attention to the dimensions.

If you already have created icons, just copy them from one screen to another, no problem.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          If you already have created icons, just copy them from one screen to another, no problem.
          What do you mean when you say copy from one screen to another, from my status page screen? I have not yet transfered any icons to HStouch where do I store them?
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
          X