X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StatusColor glitch in .15?

Hey Rich,

Really nice work so far, I'm digging it. There are some process flows that feel a little cumbersome that I will do a little human factors writeup if you'd like but otherwise this is sweet.

I have been playing with the StatusColor properties and it looks like there's something that resets the colors after the evalations have occured. They start out colored, go to white, and then go back to colored if you click on them. (I have tried both a transparent background and a white background, thinking that might make a difference... no joy in either configuration.) I will attach a screen shot for reference.

Could it be that I have config setting goofy or is this a bug?
    Attached Files

I have the same problem using .17

I have a window sensor that I want HSTouch to display "Closed" in green font, and "Open" in red font.

Everything loks normal in the designer, but in my HSTouch screen, when the page loads, the letters are displayed as white. When I click on the letters, it properly evaluates the color, and it turnes green if the window is closed, and red if it is open.

EDIT: I also have the same flickering mentioned above.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Sleepy81; December 15, 2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I also have this same problem.

I have several virtual devices that I'm displaying which use MatchValue as the MatchMode to select the color, and the DeviceString is what is displayed via the "Use Status Text" in the StatusTrackingNormal setting. I get the text being displayed as white when I switch pages and doesn't display correctly until I click on the text.

However, for another virtual device, I again use MatchValue as the MatchMode, but I'm using "Use Status Value" in the StatusTrackingNormal and the AltText setting in the StatusColors for the string to display and the color seems to track as it should, never going white when it isn't supposed to. However, I'm not able to display a DeviceString this way since I can't put any scripting in the AltText field.

This is with Designer 1.0.17 and HSTouch server 1.0.0.9.
      Last edited by mgluniewicz; January 2, 2010, 07:02 AM. Reason: Added Designer and HSTouch version info.

Comment

Working...
      X