Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Looks like you're back a ways on the main HS (I'm running .531) But I think the likely culprit is the version of HSTouch you're running. I'm on v.72 Designer.

I will roll back my Designer and see if it is just broken in the more recent releases.

Comment

Originally posted by XboxMeister View Post
      I will roll back my Designer and see if it is just broken in the more recent releases.
      I will be interested in your results. To be honest, I never upgrade my Homeseer software unless there is a reason to do so. If it is not broke, why fix it?

Comment

Probably very wise of you!

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post

I will be interested in your results. To be honest, I never upgrade my Homeseer software unless there is a reason to do so. If it is not broke, why fix it?

Comment

Uninstalled .72 and installed .56 and magically now drop lists work just fine. I even loaded the same project as I was trying before and now the HS device selector drop down in the dialog is active and working. Someone must have broken this in a version after .56 (I haven't gone back and tried to see what version is the one that broke it.

Comment

Originally posted by XboxMeister View Post
            Uninstalled .72 and installed .56 and magically now drop lists work just fine.
            Thanks for the update. Now that it is proven that it is not something you were doing, it now sounds like this needs to reported to Homeseer as a bug.

Remind me not to install the update!

Comment

I filed a bug with them last night when I saw that the older one worked correctly.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	a.PNG
Views:	263
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1336388

Same here, can't make the selection as text is covering it... Can't believe this is still unresolved 6 months later...
                So if I understand correctly, I have to downgrade in order to make this work?

Comment

I get that they are making HS4 but still this seems like a very simple fix that totally breaks a lot of new projects.

Comment

Working...
                  X