This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug displaying library with 1 entry?

Is there a bug in HSTouch that does not let you display a library (genres, playlists) if it only has one entry? I am running into this problem while testing HSTouch with new version of my SqueezeBox plugin.

Media Player seems to always add an empty string as the last element in the array of strings returned by the library APIs (which causes other problems if selected), therefore could not confirm it yet using the Media Player.

Did you try adding two to see if that solves the issue?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I don't know if it's HSTouch or the Media Player Plug-in but I can confirm that if there is only one track of an album, that track will not show up. If you click on "all tracks" it will play the track, you just can't see it. I have several directories devoted to one hit wonder type of songs and them being one song of an album none of them will show when you want to play them.

I thought Rich was working on the MP-Plug this week and have been looking forward to giving him my feed back but I haven't seen any signs of progress since last weeks update. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is movement behind the scenes that I'm not privy to.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Agree. We have a great start bringing the MP up to speed but need a strong finish so we can move on to ipmlementing in our homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Did you try adding two to see if that solves the issue?
          If any library entry contains more than one entry (2 or more in the string array returned by the Library APIs), it shows up fine. It is only not showing up if it contains one entry. Note that Media Player always adds an empty string as the last entry which is also displayed, can be selected and creates different problems (see http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=66).

Comment

Working...
          X