Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MatchValue Range

Using .54 version of the Designer...

I have an HSTouch screen that displays several temperature readings. I'd like to change the font color when the temperature is within a range i.e. if the temperature <55 then change the font color to blue, or if it is >85 then change the font color to orange.

I searched around and see that MatchValue comes close, but I cant supply a range - only a specific value (see screenshot).

I suppose I could write a script to set a virtual device based on the temperature range, then use MatchStatus, but it would be much cleaner to do it all inside HSTouch.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
    68 Z-Wave Nodes, 175 Events, 359 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Its been in the feature request thread for months (if not years), to date I don't think its been implemented - a shame as it could save me alot of time aswell. I do something similar to what you suggest (I do not use a script) for my power useage, I did it via three events with conditional triggers for values with the range 0...1000, 1001...5000, 5001...20000 etc, the events had a single action to set the value of a virtual device to either 1, 2 or 3. Then in HSTouch I have a three images (traffic light red/yellow/green) that the value matches to the virtual devices values.

So in short, your not doing anything wrong its just not supported yet.

Comment

Ah - thanks. I guess it's off to create some virtual devices and use MatchStatus.
      HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
      68 Z-Wave Nodes, 175 Events, 359 Devices
      UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
      Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Sorry to bring this old thread back to life, but anyone know is this is fixed?
        If it is, possible to tell me how I can make a different color on the background when a value is between for example: 1- 98.
        Trying to to this for my outdoor screen controll. 0=closed and 99=open, but want another color for in between

Comment

Working...
        X