This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Design Issues

I've recently got a 2nd barebone PC similiar to what the hometrollers are running cept its win 7 not xp, I installed HSPRO with the below HS touch plugin. I have the current HStouch deisgn, below is the number. I have everything working now, minus Im unable to load HS touch design to edit my Iphone desgin, its telling me I have the wrong verison, I can see on the other computer that I am RDP into that its trying to connect, but HStouch design is not connecting. I've port fowarded the 10200 port to the internal IP where the HSPRO is running off of.

HStouch Design software 1.0.57
    HS touch Plug in 1.0.0.33

anyone?

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running? Are you saying the HSTouch designer isn't working?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

You don't need to deal with port forwarding if both the designer and the HomeSeer system are on the same network, so I'm not sure if this part of your issue. But if you see connecting messages on the HS PC, then the network connection must be working. Post the log entries that show on the HS PC when you try to connect.

Comment

2.5.0.1 for HSPRO, The Designer wont connect, but when I look in the HS Log its says that the PC is trying, then I get the error that its the wrong verison

Comment

Originally posted by afmiller View Post
            2.5.0.1 for HSPRO, The Designer wont connect, but when I look in the HS Log its says that the PC is trying, then I get the error that its the wrong verison
            I can verify these two versions work well with each other.
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

The version error can be misleading as that message is also displayed when there is no response when attempting to authorize. I suspect the encryption on the user/pass may not be working. What version of windows is your HS system? On your client, enter "demo.homeseer.com" for the server with user/pass=default/default. See if you can connect to our demo server ok. If so, we know its an issue with your HS PC.

Originally posted by afmiller View Post

Comment

Im running win 7 and 2.5.0.1 HSPRO on the system. HSTouch connects every once and awhile but then after a few actions It gets disconnected. I'm trying to connect to the demo site right now

Comment

Demo worked, I have the ports forwarded correctly, and windows firewall is off. I dont know what the issue could be with the PC

Comment

Working...
                  X