Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeseer hstouch server isn't starting - Solved!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer hstouch server isn't starting - Solved!

Hi. I am running HSPRO, and have the latest versions of the hstouch plugin and iphone and android plugins installed. If I go to the interfaces tab on the configurations page, hstouch unlimited and the android and iphone plugins show enabled and green.

But I cannot connect to the hstouch server at all from either a PC, android or iphone client. It looks like it's getting a connection refused from the error message on the pc, and when I do netstat -a on the hspro server machine, nothing running on port 10200 shows up.

On start up, the log file shows hstouch starting without error. But obviously it's either dying or not starting right. I have attempted to reinstall the plugins from the updater twice, and they "repair" fine, but still no hstouch service.

I have reinstalled hspro as well, and again, it still isn't starting. All licenses look fine.

This is on windows XP SP3, with the latest patches.

What am I doing wrong here? This very frustrating.

TIA.

Have you tried disabling firewall software in case port 10200 is being blocked?
    Mike

Comment

You mentioned HSTouch unlimited but what about HSTouch plugin is it enabled?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No firewall on the machine, but hstouch was not enabled. It was not set that way by default when it was installed for some rerason, and I figured it was because the unlimited was enabled. But when I turned that on everything came up fine!

Thanks Rupp for figuring this out for me. I knew I missed something.

Comment

Working...
        X