This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated to HS 2.5, now HStouch no connect

After spending too much time finding out that the HS version I had benn running did not support "toggle", I down loaded ver 2.5 of HS only to find that HST would not connect to the local network remote or even HST on the HST/HS server . The client, designer, on the server and local remote cleints and designers will not connect.

I serached the forums and tried most of what is recommended but no luck..

Just now I rebooted than stopped and restarted the HS service and the log shows that the HST lience is now not valid.

The HST is a trial version. What can you do to help me with this?

Can you also tell me what versions of this software are the latest. Different web locations like your brochure and down load page seem to be behind of what the forums are saying is latest.

Also can you confirm that the version that you are listing all work together? Please list any special requirements like if HS needs to be updated first, than the plugin, then the designer, etc...

HST looks promising but getting the software all up to date and than working again seems to take hours.

thanks,

bgrotte

For licensing issues use the blue support link above. For the HSTouch issue you need to update to the latest plugin, designer, and clients with HS 2.5.x
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X