This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch

I have used HS for the past 8 years. Having recenlty upgraded all of my computers to Windows 7 it appears I need to upgrade to HS2 or HSPro. I sownloaded HS2 and have been using it for a few days.

Last night I installed HSTouch and wow- really cool to control everything with my ipod touch. However I am not sure it is worth the purchase price of $199. My question is does it come bundled with HSPro?
    What is the least expensive way to use HS touch?
    I have opened HS2 on my ipod touch but it is nearly impossible to control anythig that way.
    Thanks

Yes HSTouch comes with HomeSeer Pro.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Rupp. so to clarify my setup and costs, if I purchase HS2 I will have to purche the HSTouch software. If I purchase HSPro it is included. Also, I have downloaded the HS app for my ipod touch from Apple will I ahve to purchase anything for my ipod touch?
      All is running off of my 30 day trial.
      thanks

Comment

HomeSeer Pro comes with HSTouch, the designer and all HomeSeer plugins.

Comment

Trial HSPro

I am currently trialing HS2 and making sure all of my electronics work. Is it possible to trial HSPro after trialing HS2?

Comment

The 2 products are identical except for the fact that HomeSeer plug-ins are included in HS Pro and a few minor options within the app itself.

Comment

If you need or want another 30 day trial for HSPro put in a help desk request using the blue support link above and we'll set you up.

Comment

Working...
              X