This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another connection error

I have not messed with the HS Touch for awhile but just bought an android tablet and was going to make some screens for it. I am receiving the below messages when starting HS Client. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4/2/2011 8:06:47 PM - HSTouch Server - Client rice-xp (172.16.1.37/1257) named rice-xp has CONNECTED.
    4/2/2011 8:06:47 PM - HSTouch Server ERR - rice-xp:rice-xp command refused. Client is not logged in.
    4/2/2011 8:07:00 PM - HSTouch Server ERR - rice-xp:rice-xp command refused. Client is not logged in.
    4/2/2011 8:07:20 PM - HSTouch Server - Client rice-xp:rice-xp (255.255.255.255/0) has raised LineDisconnected.
    4/2/2011 8:07:20 PM - HSTouch Server - Client rice-xp (255.255.255.255/0) named rice-xp has DISCONNECTED.
    4/2/2011 8:07:52 PM - HSTouch Server - Opening connection from:172.16.1.37/1262
    4/2/2011 8:07:53 PM - HSTouch Server - Client rice-xp (172.16.1.37/1262) named rice-xp has CONNECTED.
    4/2/2011 8:07:55 PM - HSTouch Server - Client rice-xp (172.16.1.37/1262) named rice-xp has CONNECTED.
    4/2/2011 8:07:55 PM - HSTouch Server ERR - rice-xp:rice-xp command refused. Client is not logged in.
    4/2/2011 8:08:00 PM - HSTouch Server ERR - rice-xp:rice-xp command refused. Client is not logged in.

Thanks
    Dan

Did you enable the HSTouch plugin?
    Did you enable the Android plugin?
    Can you connect to the demo project?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The issue really is not with the Android portion yet. I was just going to start to make some screens for the android app with the designer when I started receiving these error messages. I do have the HSTouch server enabled and I have downloaded the android app on my tablet and can connect to the demo server. It looks like I need to purchase the android interface. I did not realize I needed it. But the current issue is still not being able to connect with HSTouch or designer.
      Thanks
      Dan

Comment

Have you checked the designer help files as it outlines the steps to connect.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Those errors say "not logged in" - this would indicate something with the username and password you are using. Does the username have Admin access in HomeSeer?
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I had thought it was a password issue as well so I put in a new user name and password with Admin+Local rights. If I remember correctly "default" was the user name and password that came with the system and I tried that as well with the same results. I am running the Client and Designer on the same PC as HomeSeer so I am at a lost as to what is going on. I removed and reinstalled HSTouch and that did not help.
            Thanks
            Dan

Comment

I seemed to have figured it out. I downloaded the latest version of HSTouch and that took care of it. Thanks for the help
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X