This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch for Playbook

What are the chances we will see HSTouch for the Blackberry Playbook?

I heard the playbook can run Android apps just fine, you want to give that a shot if you have one and report back?
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Android Player will not be available untill some time in the summer

Comment

I would like to show interest in this port, that and blackberry OS6.
        HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
        53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
        https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Let's not add another client. How about supporting more features on the ones that are already in development? Once done with that, how about expanding HSTouch itself?

Really kind of surprised that HST hasn't added more scripting functionality into HSTouch. That to me is much more important than another device support..
            HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
              Let's not add another client. How about supporting more features on the ones that are already in development? Once done with that, how about expanding HSTouch itself?

Really kind of surprised that HST hasn't added more scripting functionality into HSTouch. That to me is much more important than another device support..
              Agree with you Krumpy!! For the amount of time HSTouch has been out, it's feature set has been very slow to grow.

Comment

The Playbook now supports Android apps, but hsTouch needs to be "signed" for the Playbook. Only takes a few minutes RIM say.

Any chance of that happening? I have a Playbook and hsTouch running nicely on a Kindle Fire so could test if needed.
                Last edited by FlyBoyBob; March 12, 2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Rimm will be sold or bankrupt by the end of the year!
                  HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                  X