This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filter list by device type

Apologies on if this has already been asked, with my flakey internet connection I had a look but could not find anything.

I have copied the list for devices and events into a hstouch designer project, and understand that it can be filtered by a letter etc, but I was wondering (especially with lighting control) if the list could be set to display only a specific type of light, or only a specific type of Location.

In my scenaro, All of my lights are Type: Appliance Module w Status however I have not found any way to filter by device type, the other way I could do it is I have set Location to Lighting, and each room is the room the lights are in, and another location for example might be motion sensors (just easier for me to filter lights, motion sensors etc at a glance).

Could anyone give me a brief rundown on how to filter by device type, or location (rather than room, or name of device)
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Im looking for th same solution... Anyone?
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I believe there is a way to filter by device types. Unfortunately it is fairly limited, IMO. Select the screen's title bar, and look for the "Device Types" field under Screen Properties>Settings.

Comment

Working...
      X